Packer Tiel, Hollandiában, 10,52€ -től órára
Kuhne+Nagel, a Dutch Logistics partner is looking for Packers for a two-weeks project.
You will start your tasks on September 14th. This project is expected to end on September 25th. The best employees will be invited to move to another logistic warehouse once this project is over.
This is your opportunity if you are currently considering to work abroad!
As a packer, your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Assembling orders accurately, by packing & repacking Beerwulf products;
- Placing products on the correct locations, using a scanner, to assure they are ready for transport,
- Report all quality issues to supervisor, such as damaged product, wrong store number, equipment issues, etc.;
- General housekeeping duties for a clean working environment.
Workers must be flexible to work on shifts, including weekends, holidays and overtime. Shifts usually end once the daily goal is achieved. Currently tasks are divided in one-shift (08:00-16:30), from Monday to Friday.
You will earn 10,52€/gross hour. For overtime hours, gross salary is 13,67€/hour.
Temperature might vary within the warehouse depending on the locations where the products are stacked.
This is a full-time & long term job offer.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience working in logistics is an advantage;
- Quality-minded, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Flexibility to work on targets & strict deadlines;
- Physically healthy candidates to lift potential heavy-lifting goods;
- Excellent team player & fit to work independently;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long term (minimum 6 months).
Good English language skills (B1 level minimum)